Friday, July 29, 2016

4.22      2 weeks 5 days
First ped appointment today! Also moms last day with us 😔 it will be nice to be on our own and feel independent and get into a routine (as routine as you can get with a new born), but it has been so nice having her company and having her take care of me! Moms are the best.
At his appointment they had to prick his heal to check him for metabolic disorders. I held him while they did it, and it was so sad!! He cried for hours after, big sad tears. He had never cried like that before. And he just wanted me to hold him. Even after we got home he would be asleep but if I put him down he would wake up and fuss till I got him again. We snuggled all afternoon, it was precious! It was so sweet to be his everything and his comfort when he was in pain. I just love him so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment