4.24 3 weeks
After his appointment on Friday, we have been giving James a pacifier. It is amazing!! he loves it and it really helps him fall asleep. We had been holding off until he got his latch down without the shield, but the pediatrician said it is fine to introduce it now and work on the latch in a few weeks. So that's what we're doing!
We took more pics at Sherwood gardens today.
James makes the funniest faces!
Today we had church together--I read him the scriptures from Isaiah (12 & 53) that helped bring him into this world! I explained to him things in there and we had a prayer together. It was the sweetest thing in the world. I am SO grateful I get to raise this precious son in the gospel light. It is the greatest blessing in the world!



No comments:
Post a Comment